Pajarito Scientific Corporation (PSC) provides the U.S. Government, Commercial and International Nuclear Industries with state-of-the-art products and services that are developed under PSC’s Quality Management System (QMS). This includes, but is not limited to, Contracts, Project Management, Design & Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication & Manufacturing as well as Shipping, Delivery, Installation and Maintenance.
It is PSC’s policy to provide all our customers with products and services that meet the agreed quality and regulatory requirements, in accordance with the contractual details associated with cost and schedule. It is also PSC’s policy to maintain a QMS that is ISO 9001:2015 certified and NQA-1 compliant. PSC adheres to our quality policy by:
- Consistent management focus on quality
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Motivating our employees to take ownership of their work
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Providing ongoing training to advance the skills of our employees
- Identifying and solving problems to avoid compromising the quality of our products or services.
All PSC employees & subcontractors are responsible for implementing Quality Control through our policies and procedures and ensuring that they are implemented and maintained across all our activities. This policy is reviewed periodically by PSC management to assess its suitability to ensure that it complies with our objectives. PSC is committed to; the improvement of the QMS through annual internal and external reviews. is committed to exceeding our customer expectations and is committed to achieving customer satisfaction, which is achieved using standard operating procedures that meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001 and NQA-1.